Sunday, February 8, 2015

Spaghetti Carbonara



Ingredients:
1lb bacon chopped into 1" pieces
1lb spagetti
1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
6 tbsp sour cream
2 eggs beaten
Salt and pepper

Directions
1. Boil wated & cook the pasta. 
2.While pasta is cooking, cook the bacon.
3. Wisk eggs and parmesan. Set aside.
4. Once pasta is done, drain the water and add bacon, sour cream, parmesan, and eggs while quickly stirring so the eggs don't scramble. 
5. Season with salt and pepper.

Review: 4/5
One of my favorite meals. My lab rats really liked it and it was gone in a day. It's a really fast meal to make too and serves about five people. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I was just looking at your blog.. and I noticed you had spelt spaghetti incorrectly. Trying to help you out!(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, that's awkward! Thank you for the save!

      Delete